Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthing an Astro- Blog...


I was born on the 8th of October 1973, at about 7:15am, in Brits, near Pretoria, South Africa. My natal chart will be the key to this blog. You can download The Astrological Alphabet from my website, www.richardfidler.com, if you're still learning the language.

Mercury has just turned Direct, is Trine my Sun, and this is what happens: a blog is born!!

I note, though, with just a glint of trepidation, that Transiting Sun is Conjunct my Saturn (in Sidereal Gemini) and Square my Pluto.... I'll be careful!

I think this is a great way to record little day-to-day astrological observations. I love the idea, and I've occasionally tried to keep astrological diaries, but I tend to eventually neglect them. May the present attempt be endowed with Saturnine persistence!

I spent much of today in a construction site type environment, waiting in long slow-moving queues, which is a fairly benign Saturn/Pluto manifestation.

No comments: